10 CLEANSING STEPS FOR OILY SKIN OR ACNE PRONE SKIN
We at FREZYDERM are here to show you how to have the clearest skin and a face beaming without pimples. Say goodbye to acne and see your skin appear clear and smooth without scars. Want to know how? Well, the most essential thing when treating acne is the daily care. By using the right cleansing routine and specific-for-type products you can achieve the skin you’ve been dreaming of.
Just follow our step-by-step guide to glowing skin and you’ll notice a difference in the appearance in no time at all. First thing’s first, you need to…
It doesn’t matter what type you choose as long as it’s created for your skin type. If you prefer a nice soapy foam cleanser, then go ahead. Perhaps you like the feeling a gel can give? Or perhaps you like to use a cleanser with cotton wool balls? It’s entirely up to you.
- Make sure all makeup is removed
Many ladies forget to take off their makeup before bed. If you’re one of them, start incorporating makeup removal into your daily routine and be sure to get rid of every last bit of makeup. Makeup left on the skin overnight can encourage blocked pores and pimples.
- Use warm water to wet skin
Hot water may seem like a good idea to wake you up, but it can aggravate your skin. If you’ve got sensitive skin or are prone to spots or rosacea, then avoid hot water on your face.
- Put a small amount of cleanser on clean hands
Pour out roughly a penny-sized amount of cleanser on to freshly washed hands. You could be smearing bacteria and dirt around your face, making your acne worse if you don’t make sure your hands are suitably clean.
- Apply it in a circular motion on a wet face
Use the pads of your fingers to gently massage the product around your face, making sure your start from the centre of your face and work outwards. This helps encourage circulation that’s essential for healing.
- Rinse thoroughly with water
You’ll want to make sure all remaining residue is washed away. Use cool water to close your pores. Do this twice a day for maximum effect.
- Complete your daily cleansing with an antiseptic lotion.
Place a small amount on a clean cotton pad and apply it by patting across the face.
- For deep cleansing, exfoliate your skin 2-3 times a week
This will help open those decongested pores and help to smooth your skin. Apply the exfoliator on wet skin and rub gently, using circular motions. Be sure to avoid the eyes and then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Then use a cleansing mask that will remove dead cells, black spots and impurities from your face, like our Ac-Norm Peel-Off Mask
- Apply carefully with a gentle motion on the face from the inside out, avoiding the eyes
- Let dry for 15-20 mins and then gently peel off.
- And to finish the whole process apply a AC-Norm Micellar Water.
This will remove any residue, leaving your skin feeling fresh with a sense of wellness.
Follow these steps and hopefully pimples will be a thing of the past. But if they do pop up again, then you have our handy guide for keeping your oil skin and acne at bay.
For more tips and advice for great skin, follow our blog.