7 Beauty Facts You Didn’t Know About Avocado Oil
At FREZYDERM, we champion the natural ingredients that exist in our products.
It’s no secret that avocados are one of nature’s healthiest fruits. And we all know that eating one avocado a week has great circulation benefits.
But what about its oil? Here are seven facts you probably didn’t know about avocado oil:
1. It keeps skin plump: Avocado oil increases collagen production within the layers of the dermis.
2. It prevents inflammations and itchiness due to the high levels of Vitamin E.
3. Avocado oil protects your skin from environmental damage and pollution, thanks to its antioxidant compounds, such as beta carotene and lutein.
4. Regular use helps fight acne, eczema and psoriasis because its penetrative power kills off dead cells.
5. It soothes sunburned skin because of its antioxidant properties.
6. Avocado oil reduces age spots as it is high in sterolin.
7. It’s great for hair, too! Massaging avocado oil onto your scalp penetrates the hair’s follicles, protecting them from damage, aids growth, and leaves hair looking less limp due to its great nutrients.
So it’s no wonder why we use avocado oil in our Moisturizing Rich Cream. This daily moisturizer is designed for dehydrated, dry and mature skin. Its non-oily texture leaves skin looking and feeling smooth.